Sep 29, 2012

"INDEPENDENCE DAYS"


The Independence days”
I do not celebrate the Independence days, because there is nothing to celebrate. I think the Independence Day is a celebration the bourgeoisie and is never independent the people as individuals and as a community. Is a lie the ruling class because we´re still subject.




I don’t like the fondas, I hate the rodeo because the mistreatment of animals for fun or continue a tradition. I eat little food because I don’t like meat, I drink wine and beer.

I like because I can to enjoy whit my family and they have free time to rest and relax at home.
The last Independence day holidays I had a good time because  it was a full week the relax. I went to a friend´s house whit my boyfriend  and other friends, we laugh, talked and listened to good music, I had a great time!!!

The others days I shared whit my family in my house, we lunch barbecue and salads  and enjoyed a quiet day and nice day. I think these days are a manipulation to keep people deceived and submissive.

Here is a link on the "Independence Day" ... listen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7GX6nFRmpU

No comments:

Post a Comment