Sep 14, 2012

MY BEST HOLIDAYS IN BOLIVIA!!!



 I spent some amazing holidays in Bolivia in 2010, Bolivia is a beatiful an insteresting country, I traveled there whit my boyfriend Ignacio. First traveled to Iquique city, later traveled in a bus until the frontier the Chile whit Bolivia, finally arrive to Oruro city later 15 hours the travel in bus.

I visited many cities in Bolivia for example Oruro, La Paz, Copacabana, Cochabamba an the Island the sun an the lune in the Titicaca Lake. In the Paz visited Tiahuanaco, Tiahuanaco is a important Pre-Columbian archaeological site, is as one of the most important precursors to the Inca Empire. I visited many museums and market and the " Calle de las brujas" is a place mythical and magic. There are sellers of good luck charms, potions of various kinds, candles of different color and size for luck or remove witchcraft. Llama fetus for wealth and different types of plants to cure diseases of the soul or body.

I will never forget these holidays because, I had unforgettable experiences, I was my first travel outside the country and I meet a country magic.  






No comments:

Post a Comment