Oct 13, 2012

BOOKS AND LITERATURE



I enjoy reading, I don´t read very much because I have little time these days.  I have a read hundres of books for school the university and life.

Now I enjoy reading education books, politics books and novels and poem. I really like Humberto Maturana, Paulo Freire, Gabriel Salazar and Noam Chomsky for his ideas of society and humanity. I have a read  “El sentido de lo humano” and “El arbol el conocimiento” of Maturana, and the “La educación como practica de la libertad” of Freire and “El miedo a la democracia”. I have read a lot because my thesis, but my favourite writers are Eduardo Galeano, Paulo Freire, Mario Benedetti and Vicente Huidobro.

I recently read for my thesis, I read a book called “Summerhill: ARadical Approach to Child Rearing” by Alexander Neil. It´s about.Summerhill should be mandatory reading for everyone who wants to become a parent, before they can have children! This was one of the best books I've ever read. I have bought this book for all of my friends who have or plan to have children, and I plan to read my own copy over and over, as I raise my own. If more people knew about and studied Neill's teachings, the recent violence in schools would not exist, and our current society would be a much healthier and happier place.




No comments:

Post a Comment