Sep 7, 2012

TIKAL!!!!




I would like to travel to Guatemala because is a country very beautiful and this culture and food is amazing.  I know about Guatemala is about the city of Tikal,which is one of the largest urban centers of the Maya civilization and is a country with a large indigenous culture, is a multicultural country.

I would visit the Tikal city in the jungle, the Tikal city was the most important settlement of the culture Maya, also I like to visit the City of Antigua Guatemala, main icon of the Hispanic colonial heritage. It was declared Cultural Heritage of Humanity Site by UNESCO in 1979.Its cobblestone streets and ancestral buildings conform a scenery where splendorous cultural and religious traditions emerge. It’s a beatiful city....

I dont like to study, work or live in Guatemala, because  I like to travel for a time by the country, know their culture, history, people. I would be in the country a few months, and I would follow after traveling america.



1 comment:

  1. I like culture Maya... I expect that you can go to Tikal someday.

    ReplyDelete