Nov 16, 2012

MY FUTURE JOB



Hi all.In this opportunity I will talk about the my future job. In the future I’m considering to study a Master or specialization about on a topic of education, I also I have in mind to study about Freedom in education and the importance of freedom in childhood.

When I leave university I hope to get a job in a kindergarten, I prefer to work whit children in preschool because the education in the early years of children's lives is essential. I wouldn’t like work in a traditional school which predominate the discipline, the rules and punishments. 

When a choosing a job I would considerer work atmosphere and the methodologies, and the vision about education of school or kindergarten and respect the salary, I’d not worry too much about money in this profession. I also think I most important thing in a job is the vocation, and education is the love and respect for children.

My strengths are the kindness the respect for other people and I’m good with technologies, hands, music, money, etc. I’m good at cleaning, creating, painting, cooking, ordering... I'm an active person and very efficient person and friendly.



No comments:

Post a Comment